The Organica Company strives to ensure transparency and regulatory compliance with all of our Organica Naturals CBD products. We comply with all Local, State and Federal regulatory recommendations and mandates including, but not limited to, manufacturing, product claims, health claims, structure function claims, imagery and advertising.
If you are an affiliate, distributor or other agency currently doing business with The Organica Company, LLC, please be aware of the following requirements when promoting, marketing or advertising Organica Naturals CBD™ branded products.
- Products are federally compliant and contain less than 0.3% THC by volume. A statement of such should be included with all marketing material.
- CBD products are not “drugs” as defined by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and cannot make specific health claims indicating that they cure, treat or prevent any disease or disorder.
- Do not use words such as “treat”, “cure”, “prevent”, “mitigate”, “chronic”, “acute”, “disease”, “disorder”, “condition”
- Do not make mention of diseases such as “cancer”, “arthritis”, “osteoarthritis”, “insomnia”, “anxiety disorder”, “depression”, “ADHD”, “ADD”, “COVID19”, “obesity”, “chronic fatigue” and other terms that specifically describe a diagnosable disease or condition.
- Do not state that CBD products can be used as a substitute or replacement for prescription medications, or that the function of Organica Naturals CBD products mimic prescription medications or pharmaceutical drugs.
- Please contact us if you require any additional guidance or expanded information regarding our advertising policies.
- You may utilize the disclaimers and information posted at the bottom of this website when promoting Organica Naturals CBD products.
The Organica Company reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate partnerships for failure to comply with these requirements.
The Organica Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Advertising Policy. If you believe that we have not adhered to the statements and information above, please contact us:
The Organica Company, LLC
120 I Street ~ Suite 301
Sacramento, CA 95814
Effective as of April 15, 2020